Used to nourish blood
• nourish blood
• reduce cholesterol levels and prevent Hyperlipidemia
• relieve dizziness and exhaustion
• nourish the heart and used as a stimulant
• relieve menstrual pain
This product is no longer in stock
• Achiote (Bixa orellana) nourishes blood, nerves, heart. It relieves afterbirth pain and skin burning sensation.
• Safflower (Cathamus tinctorius) relieves menstrual pain and reduce cholesterol levels to prevent Hyperlipidemia. It also nourishes nerves and blood. It encourages the sweating of the body and treats the skin burning sensation as well as reduces fever after the childbirth.
• Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) relieves abdominal discomfort and colic as well as expels intestinal gas. It also relieves cramps caused by the constriction in the intestine. It can stimulate the bile production to help the food digestion.
• Amoena (Alternanthera bettzchiana) helps fix irregular menstruation and blood clot and relieve abdominal pain as well as lower the fever. It nourishes blood and helps remove waste from blood. It is used to treat diseases of intestines and stimulate the circulation of bile.
Directions: Take 1-2 pills per day before bedtime.